Sunday, August 28, 2011

Exciting beginnings...

This weeks meets each of us with different emotions.  I am beyond excited to meet and teach your child.  I can't wait to laugh at their silly stories; yes even those things you thought they should never say in public.  I can't wait to celebrate with them as they write and read new words, stories and numbers.  At the same time, I am so very sad to be away from my daughter Lydia and son Waylon every day. I wonder how this week greets you.  So many exciting things lay before your child, and with that comes so many feelings.  Know that everyday your child is with me, I will do my best to teach, inspire, love, and nurture them as best I can.  Here are some of the experiences your child will have these first two days of this week.

Building and writing their names
Constructing our classroom name chart
Working together to write our classroom promise
Learning and practicing math jobs such as attendance taker, surveyor, leader
Being read to lots and lots
Learning about and participating in workstations


Your child's first two days are full of excitement.  Be sure to check back to see their days in pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Just curious to see when you will have the photos up of the first days!!! Savanna is so excited to come to school everyday, thank you for the great job you are doing with her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am glad to find out about this blog. Now i can know what Savannah Pepicelli is learning in her class. This is great thanks Mrs. Edler.

    ReplyDelete