Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankfulness

I am thankful for being called mom followed by an embarrassed " I mean Mrs. Edler". 
I am thankful for compliment time.
I am thankful for hugs in the middle of a read aloud.
I am thankful for excitement in learning a new word.
I am thankful for being blessed with the opportunity to influence the lives of others.
I am thankful for being asked to "Watch me...watch me" at recess.
I am thankful for being needed to open, peel and cut food even when I am not at home with my own kids.
I am thankful for 23 other people that love to hear Lydia and Waylon stories since I love to tell them.
I am thankful for the honesty of kids. 
I am thankful for diversity.
I am thankful for music to use in teaching and for fun times.
I am thankful for excited volunteers even for the floor inspector job.
I am thankful for school parents that become family friends.
I am thankful for kids who desire to learn.
I am thankful for your child!








No comments:

Post a Comment